This beautiful ocean view home is new and ready for guests who are looking for a peaceful and private escape to Washington’s coasts.
About Ocean Ocean Ocean
Just a block from the beach, this seaside getaway is perfect for those looking to enjoy the ocean up close and personal. You’ll be enchanted with the calm ocean breeze, majestic mountain views and the glimmer of the waves as the sunsets.
There is plenty of room, both in and outside of the home, for you and your family or friends to have a comfortable visit. This marvelous house has granite countertops, a fireplace and luxury finishes that will have you saying, Wow! The open-concept great room incorporates living, dining and kitchen space.
The kitchen comes equipped with brand new appliances, as well as two extra toasters and convection ovens, and all the pots, pans and dinnerware you'll need to explore your culinary inclinations. There's also a Keurig coffee maker for you to can enjoy.
This home has three bedrooms, two up and one down, with cozy queen-sized beds. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, ensuite bath and doors leading out to a huge covered deck and a stunning view of the ocean. There is also a queen-sized sleeper sofa. There are two bathrooms, one with a tub & shower combo, ensuring plenty of time for everyone to wash off the day's sand.
More About Ocean Ocean Ocean
Ocean Ocean Ocean is perfect if you are looking for a working retreat. In addition to the creature comforts of the home, the owner has thoughtfully provided two workstations with standing desks and high-speed internet WiFi connectivity.
The huge covered deck, which is accessible from both the master bedroom and the great room, features a propane barbeque and is great for an alfresco dinner.
Dogs are welcome with an additional fee.
The Ocean Shores Area
When booking with any of our properties in Ocean Shores, you will have endless options for seaside activities.
Visiting during the warm weather? Get ready for clamming season! Rent a moped or bike and take a ride into town, where you'll find the main drag. Here you'll find locally handcrafted meals served in the town's restaurants, a cinema featuring the newest in entertainment, and boutiques filled with souvenirs to take home!
Not too far away is the Oyhut Bay Resort, with additional restaurants and stores, as well as a hair salon and yoga studio.
The warmer days also mean horseback riding along the beach, going out to the 26-mile canal (open for non-motor water sports only), or whale watching tours. Don’t forget to check out the wildlife reserve and bird sanctuary.
Want to head to the beach during the winter, too? The views are just as beautiful, and it's still a great getaway from your everyday life. The main drag is still just as active with bowling alleys, shops, and galleries to keep you busy.
The By The Sea, By The Sea Promise
By The Sea, By The Sea is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. While others know their way around it, we know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties is up to high-quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Name: Ocean Ocean Ocean
- Status: Active
- Type: House
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores
- Location: Ocean Shores
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Partial Beach View
- Internet: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 1,470
- Floors: 2
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: QQQL
- Bunks: Yes
- Lofts: 1
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 6
- Sleeps: 8
- Max Occupancy: 9
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: AtOceans3.com
- Manager: By the Sea Vacation Rentals
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- Dresser Unit
- End table in between beds Unit
- Gas Fireplace Unit
- Heating & Air Conditioning Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Nightstand Unit
- Two Car Parking Unit
- Long Term Rentals Welcome Unit
- Handicapped Access, None Unit
- Child Friendly Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Queen Bed Unit
- Small Dogs Allowed Unit
- 2 Queen Beds Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Mountain Area Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Rural Area Area, 5 Miles
- Ski Resort Area, 50 Miles or more
- Golf Resort Area, 5 Miles
- Full Beach View Unit
- Full Mountain View Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Gas/Charcoal Barbecue (Charcoal Not Provided) Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Flatware Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Dishwasher Unit
- Electric Gas Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Oven Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Toilet Paper Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Sink Disposal Unit
- Clothes Dryer Unit
- Clothes Washer Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Espresso Stand Area, 1 Mile
- Post Office Area, 5 Miles
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- 24 Hour Assistance Telephone
- Hair Salon Area, 5 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 5 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 5 Miles
- Shops Area, 5 Miles
- Gift Shops Area, 5 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 1 Mile
- Public Library Area, 5 Miles
- Hospital Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Art Gallery Area, 5 Miles
- Bingo Gambling Area, 7 Miles
- Casino Gambling Area, 7 Miles
- DVD Player Unit
- Community Theater Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Patio Unit
- Walking Tours Area, 5 Miles
- Television Unit
- TV, Flat Screen Unit
- Attractions Area
- Whale Watching Tours Area, 31 to 40 Miles
- Wildlife Tours Area, 50 Miles or more
- Airplane Tours Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Boat Tours Area, 50 Miles or more
- Sledding Area Area, 50 Miles or more
- Shelling Area, 1 Mile
- Water Park Area, 50 Miles or more
- Big Game Hunting Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Inner Tubing Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Moped Rentals Unit, 5 Miles
- Hiking Area, 5 Miles
- Horseback Riding Area, 5 Miles
- Golf Courses Area, 5 Miles
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 5 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 5 Miles
- Roller Blading Area, 31 to 40 Miles
- Water Skiing Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Surfing Area, 5 Miles
- Ocean Swimming Area, 1 Mile
- River Swimming Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Running Trails Area, 5 Miles
- Museums Area, 5 Miles
- Live Music Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- National Parks Area, 5 Miles
- Tavern Area, 1 Mile
- Movie Theatre Area, 4 Miles
- Outlet Stores Area, 50 Miles or more
- Farm Stores Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Historical Sites Area, 5 Miles
- Rain Forest Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Special Events Area, 5 Miles
- Festivals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Churches Area, 5 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area, 5 Miles
- Farmer Market Area, 5 Miles
- Wildlife Viewing Area, 1 Mile
- Wineries Area, 5 Miles
- Zoo Area, 50 Miles or more
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Ocean Ocean Ocean House (1407) on AtOceans3.com
Subscribe to OceanShores.com Beach Blog
Don’t miss anything about the beach. Smell the fresh air,
see the waves, watch the moon. We'll tell you all about it but
only from time to time.
The OceanShores.com newsletter coves all the news, shops,
restaurants, activities and fun. You get specials, discounts and
packages for Inns, Resorts and Vacation Rentals.
Sign up now and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Learn the Secrets of Successful
Vacation Rental Ownership
For vacation rental home owners just starting out. Or those doing rent-by-owner,
or those who need more than their current manager can deliver.
Now you have a better option.
No Longer Recommending or Booking This Property.
But we have others available. (Click Here)